Provide and maintain excellent facilities that are functional, safe and welcoming. Make strategic decisions with assets and property that align with district needs and community feedback. Plan for future needs based on available data and community feedback.
- Utilize community engagement and available professional resources to develop a multiyear master facilities plan; provide facilities that maximize student safety, interaction, engagement and learning.
- Create and implement an equipment replacement and deferred maintenance schedule; prioritize equipment replacement and updates based on available funding.
- Establish baseline strategies to forecast district enrollment and its effect on facilities; utilize enrollment outlook when considering space utilization decisions.
- Review all aspects of physical security throughout the district; recommend changes to policy and application of best practice strategies; ensure consistent application of security protocol/procedures for district buildings and district events.
- Analyze and prioritize the needs of district athletic facilities as part of a multi-year athletic facilities plan.